Winter Yoga Poses: Winter can be a difficult time to stay productive and active, especially for kids. All they want to do is stay wrapped up in a blanket. As a result, physical activity slows down in colder temperatures. Even when it’s freezing cold and raining outside, you and your little one can still be active inside. You can encourage your child to take up some mind sport, participate in extracurricular activities or do some yoga asanas to be active in addition to going for walks.
Are you desperate to get a slim waist? To reduce belly fat, stop doing these 3 things from today itself.
These are all great options. Many people believe that practicing yoga is the best way to maintain their health, strength, flexibility, stability and mobility. Take a look at some yoga poses that you can do with your baby. It can help in improving the health of your child in many ways.
Do this yoga exercise with your children. Do This Yoga Exercise With Your Children
- Sit down resting on your calves and knees.
- Your thighs should not touch your calf.
- Now slowly keep your hands on the ankles.
- At this time your face should be towards the ceiling.
- Stay in this position for 10-20 seconds and repeat for 3-5 minutes.
Which high fiber foods are effective in reducing belly fat and body weight? Learn why fiber is very important
stand up straight
Raise your arms up and keep them straight towards the ceiling.
Now lift one of your two legs and place your feet on the other thigh.
You can place your right foot on the left knee on the arm or anywhere from it till the thigh.
Your leg should be as high as possible on your thigh.
Maintain this position for 30 seconds and repeat at least 4-5 times.
Sit with your legs straight in front of you.
In this position, the soles of your feet should be towards the front.
Slowly bring your torso near your feet and as far as possible.
You can use your hands to hold your feet.
In this position, your stomach and chest should be touching your thighs.
Your face can be towards the front or towards the feet.
Stay in this position for 10-20 seconds and sit back up.
You can repeat this a few times depending on your convenience.
If you want to make your face shiny and spotless, then follow this trick, the effect will be visible in a few days.
- Stand up straight.
- Now slowly lean forward.
- Keep your palms on the floor.
- If you are unable to bend far enough then even touching your toes may be enough.
- Bend your legs and sit straight.
- Your feet should be facing upwards.
- Now slowly bend your torso forward on the floor.
- At this point, as far as possible, your arms should also be extended forward.
- Your face should also be facing the floor along with your palms.
- In this position, your calves, forehead and palms should be touching the ground.
- Since it only stretches your body and is a relaxation pose.
- Stay in this position for 10-15 seconds and do 4-5 sets daily.
These powerful winter fruits and vegetables effectively control the sugar level in diabetes
2. Adho Mukha Savasana
- Lie straight on the ground with your face towards the floor.
- Slowly lift your torso up and make a mountain-like structure with your body.
- Your palms should be facing away and out (compared to your shoulders)
- On the other hand your feet need to be kept next to each other.
- The only parts of the body touching the ground at this point should be your palms and feet.
- Your face needs to be turned inward and down at the same angle as the arms.
- Your body should form a triangle.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds and repeat at least 10 times.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.