LIC Jobs 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done on the post of bumper in LIC. For which the application process has started. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website licindia.in. The last date to apply for this recruitment drive has been fixed as February 10. While the preliminary examination for the recruitment will be held on March 12. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) this recruitment drive will fill a total of 9394 posts of Apprentice Development Officer.
Here is the vacancy details
- Southern Circle Office: 1516 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office: 1408 Posts
- North Regional Office: 1216 Posts
- North Central Circle Office: 1033 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office: 1049 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office: 669 Posts
- Central Zonal Office: 561 Posts
- Western Circle Office: 1942 Posts
Candidates can check the official website to check the educational qualification related to this recruitment drive.
According to the notification, the age of the candidate applying for the recruitment should be between 21 years to 30 years.
Selection will be like this
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of online tests. After that there will be interview of those candidates.
How much application fee to be paid
Candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay the application fee. General category candidates will have to pay Rs 750 as fee. While a fee of Rs 100 has been kept for SC/ST candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet etc.
Note these dates strong>
- Application Start Date: January 21, 2023
- Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
- Call letter download: March 4, 2023
- Date of preliminary examination: March 12, 2023
- Date of Main Exam: 8th April, 2023