Gupt Navratri 2023: Gomti Chakra is such a lucky object, which is kept in rituals. Every person wants progress in his life and wants to move forward. We work hard day and night to reach a higher position in our life, but sometimes we do not get success despite hard work.
In astrology, it is believed that along with your actions, your luck should also be good. Often times we are not able to move ahead in our life, we are not able to be successful in life. We can’t get well even if we want to. Sometimes our health does not cooperate. All this happens when you are affected by someone’s evil eye. It is said that the evil eye eats you up. It does not let you move forward in life. It is believed that if you use Gomti Chakra in your Gupta Navratri, you will get rid of evil eye along with happiness and prosperity.
This time Gupt Navratri will be from 22 January 2023 to 30 January. Gomti Chakra proves to be very useful in removing all kinds of problems. Gomti Chakra acts as a protective shield.
- This Gupta Navratri, if someone in your home is sick and upset, then you Offer red colored flowers to Maa Durga this Gupta Navratri.
- Take 21 Gomti Chakra and 3 coconuts and keep them in the temple. After worship, tie Gomti Chakra and coconut in a yellow cloth and hang it on the door of your office or shop. By doing this, defects in the eyes are removed and there is progress in business.
- It is a belief that if you keep seven Siddha Gomti Chakras wrapped in red cloth in a locker during Gupta Navratri, there will never be shortage of money in your house.
- Keeping Gomti Chakra in the house brings happiness, prosperity and good health as well as benefits of wealth.
- 11 Gomti Chakra buried in the foundation of a building in the South East direction removes the evil effects of Vastu Dosh and blesses the occupants with longevity and prosperity
- Eleven proven Gomti Chakras are wrapped in a red cloth and kept in rice or wheat containers. This keeps food safe from insects.
- Gomti Chakra is considered very important for the protection of children.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on beliefs and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before acting on any information or belief, seek relevant expert advice.