Haldi ki Recipe:Turmeric is an important part of Indian culture. It promotes health as well as adding color and flavor to food. The curcumin present in it is known for its antiseptic and antiviral properties. This is the reason why raw turmeric works as a best medicine to keep healthy and fit. Where people start getting cough, flu and cold in the winter season, then people get a lot of benefits by drinking turmeric tea or turmeric milk in it. Apart from this, it is useful from curing pain to boosting immunity and keeping infections at bay. In such a situation, you must prepare and eat some dishes made from it. This will be better for your health in winter. Let us know about some easy recipes
- 100 grams raw turmeric
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- one cup wheat flour
- ghee as required
- A glass of milk
- Dry nuts for garnish
How to make Halwa
- Add ghee in a pan and fry the flour for 5 to 7 minutes, then remove it from the heat.
- After this add grated turmeric and fry for 10 minutes, after roasting Then keep it aside.
- In the same pan add some ghee, roasted turmeric, wheat flour, jaggery and milk.
- Cook the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with dry fruits on top
- 1 cup raw turmeric strips chopped
- 1/2 cup green chilies chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp mustard seeds
- Cut turmeric and green chillies aside
- Now mix salt, lemon juice, oil, mustard seeds in a bowl and keep them.
- Now a Put turmeric and pickle in the container and mix well after adding the spices.
- Keep the pickle covered for at least 1 to 2 days.
- Your turmeric Pickle is ready, you can eat it with roti or paratha