JNU MBA Admission 2023 Registration Begins: The registration process for admission to the MBA program of Jawaharlal Nehru University has started. Those candidates who want to do Master in Business Management course from JNU should apply as soon as possible. These admissions are for Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship. This is where the MBA program is conducted. The registration for MBA has started and candidates can fill the form online.
Apply from this website
Applications for JNU’s MBA program can be made online only. For this, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the university, whose address is – jnuee.jnu.ac.in. Also know that only those candidates who have cleared the CAT exam can apply for JNU’s MBA program. Applications can be made under CAT score 2022 only.
This is the last date
Candidates have to apply before 15 March 2023 to take admission in MBA program in ABVSME of JNU. Applications cannot be made after this date. Also know that for admission, general category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 2000. While SC, ST and PWD category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000.
How will be the selection
How to apply
- First of all visit the official website i.e. jnuee.jnu.ac.in to apply.
- Here on the homepage a link named MBA Admission will be given, click on it.
- Register here and fill the application.
- In the next step pay the application fee and upload all the required documents.
- After that submit the form and take a print out. This may be needed going forward.