WhatsApp Message Schedule: WhatsApp is being used by almost everyone in today’s time. You, us, grandparents, mom, dad, almost everyone, after all it is a simple instant messaging app. This app also provides the facility of media sharing like videos and photos along with messages. Many times it happens in this run-of-the-mill life that we have to drop an important message to a person, but then we forget to send the message due to being busy. In such a situation, if a schedule feature is available then the work becomes very easy.
Unfortunately, this feature is not available on WhatsApp at the moment, but brother, if it comes in the future, we cannot say anything about it. However, we have a trick, with the help of which you can schedule messages on WhatsApp. Today in this news, we are going to tell you how to schedule WhatsApp messages. Let us understand its step by step process.
How to schedule WhatsApp messages
- Go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Download the SKEDit app from here.
- Open the app and complete the login process.< /li>
- After doing this, select WhatsApp from the menu and tap on Enable Accessibility.
- Now click on the toggle and click on the Allow option.
- Next, schedule the message by entering the date and time.
- The app will automatically send the message at the specified time.
Checking before the schedule message is sent
Also tell that if you want to see the person in front of the schedule message once before it is sent, the app will also let you Provides convenience. For this you have to click on the ‘Ask me Before Sending’ button found in the app. The feature has to be activated. By doing so, the app will send you a notification before sending the message, so that you can check the message.