Paneer Tikka Biryani:Indian food has its own magic, but there is one food item that rules every heart. It is Biryani… it’s just a food. No but emotion. A unique blend of rice, spices and curd. By the way, chicken biryani is very famous, people like to eat chicken biryani the most in non-veg, but if you are a vegetarian now and want to enjoy the taste of biryani, then you can make restaurant-like paneer tikka biryani at home, it is very easy to make. It is easy and it tastes very delicious, let’s know the recipe to make it
- Paneer 400 grams
- Mustard oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste one spoon
- Curd half cup
- Kashmiri red chilli powder two spoons
- cumin powder half teaspoon
- salt as per taste
- chilli two to three
- kasoori methi one teaspoon li>
- rice 2 cups
- bay leaves 2 to 3
- water as required
- large cardamom 3
- cinnamon 2< /li>
- Black pepper five to six
- Long five to six
- Shahi jeera one teaspoon
- Javitri one teaspoon
- Onion half 1 cup
- Butter two cubes
- Mint leaves two to three
- Kewda one spoon
- saffron 2 spoons
< li>garam masala one teaspoon
How to make Biryani
- First wash the paneer and cut it into pieces Cut it.
- Then add mustard oil, ginger garlic paste, green chili, red chili powder, curd, garam masala, salt, kasoori methi in a bowl and marinate it well.
- Add chopped onion to the mixture and keep it to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Then pour water in a pan and add bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, black pepper and soaked rice for 10   Cook for minutes. If the rice remains slightly raw, take it out
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry it by adding Shahi Jeera, Javitri, Cinnamon and Black Cardamom.
- After roasting the mixture, add chopped onions to it. Put it and fry it, like when onion is fried, add marinated cheese and fry it.
- Now divide the rice into two parts, after a layer of rice in the pan, add cheese and then the remaining Add rice and mix gravy.
- After adding rice, add mint leaves, butter and saffron and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after the specified time, your delicious Paneer Tikka Biryani is made. Tax ready.