Beetroot Toner: Toner is a beauty product that works to balance the pH level of the skin. Makes the skin clean and tightens the pores of the skin. It also works to keep the skin oil-free and repair dead cells, so it is in high demand in the market. This is the reason why the products of good brands are very expensive and such chemicals are used in it which harm the skin. In such a situation, you can make it naturally to meet the need of toner. There are many such vegetables and plants with the help of which the face can be made beautiful, one of them is beetroot. It is a vegetable which contains iron, phosphorus and vitamin C, which is considered good for the skin. Is. With its help, you can take care of the skin, this is the method to make it
- 7 to 10 teaspoons beetroot juice< /li>
- 3 teaspoons distilled water
- To prepare the toner, first grate the beetroot Peel it, now cut it into slices.
- You put it in a blender, also add some water to it.
- Now you blend it, after this a thin cloth Filter it with the help of.
- Now pour this juice in a glass spray bottle.
- After this, add distilled water to it and mix.
- After cleansing your skin every night, use toner to give your face a feeling of freshness
- Beetroot and aloe vera gel to make a donor
Aloe vera and Beetroot toner
- Two teaspoons beetroot juice
- Half a teaspoon aloe vera gel li>
- A few drops of almond oil
How to make toner
- Wash, peel and chop the beetroot N.
- Now blend it in a blender by adding some water and beetroot,
- Now strain the prepared juice with a thin cloth, put it in a bowl.
- Now add a few drops of aloe vera gel and almond oil to it.
- Mix this mixture well. Your toner is ready.
- Put in a spray bottle before sleeping at night. First apply toner on your skin.