MPPEB Recruitment 2022 Registration Begins: A great opportunity has come to the fore for youths looking for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Here recruitment has come out for the post of Forest Guard, Field Guard and Jail Prahari. The advertisement for these posts was published some time back and now the registrations have also started. Therefore, those candidates who have the ability and desire to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website. Know the important information related to these vacancies.
Read important application related information here
- Applications have started for these posts of MPPEB, the last date to apply for them is 03 February 2023.
- Applications can be made online only. To do this, you have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, whose address is – peb.mp.gov.in
- Selection for these posts will be done through written examination. Only the selected candidates will get the appointment.
- Candidates will be selected for the post of MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari through written test. The exam will be held on 11 March 2023 .
- The exam will be held in two shifts. The first shift will be from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift will be from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- A total of 2112 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
- Out of these, 1772 posts are of Forest Guard i.e. Forest Guard, 140 posts are of Field Guard or Kshetra Rakshak. Along with this, there are 200 posts of Jail Prahari.
- To apply, it is necessary that the candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board.
- Talking about the age limit, the age limit is Should be between 18 to 33 years as on January 1, 2023.
- First there will be written test then physical test will be taken. Only those who pass the written test will be able to take part in the physical test.
- General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 while reserved category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 250 for these recruitments.
to see the notice Click on this direct link.